martes, 11 de mayo de 2010


The person that I admire most, because she is gave me life...is my mum.

She since had me in your little belly she took care of me with all love in the world and since that I was born, she began to dedicate her time to teach me all that I could me need in life.

She gave me an excellent education in the house , she tought me how to say the first words, to walk the first treads and know all that was around me.She always had very much advice when I had problems, she shows me her great wisdom.She is a very correct woman, kind, loving and intelligent.

Now I need her in the city, because I`m not much time with her, I travel only sometimes in the month and I only see her for two days in the week but I enjoy very much this time I always try to make us both happy and not to upset he or make her angry.

I' m very grateful with my mother for all at the she is, because she had all that a daughter needs.

6 comentarios:

  1. you wrote something really beautiful :)
    moms are the best in the world! jaja

    see you brunaa (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that tenderness....
    I imagined that you were going to talk a family member =)
    regards.
    see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the most beautiful!
    maybe we know in our mum, but only you wrote abour she!
    that beautiful words!
    see you bruna! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh que Bruniii son tan dulces!
    Nuestras madres son muy importantes para nuestros, nos dieron la vida!
    Realmente es muy dulce tu post!


    ¡Hasta pronto!

    : D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ohh bruni you are so sweet!
    Really uor mothers are very importants, they gave the life!!


    Is very sweet your post :D

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar