martes, 4 de mayo de 2010


Since childhood the music has been a lot to me, my mother says it as something in my blood, because a have many relatives as music lovers.
I've always liked dancing, something that still fascinates me, but I've left out for lack of time. For a few years, I've been playing drums, this instrument helps me improve my coordination I think I have. Having the teacher in my own home... my brother.

I admire all kinds of music where I appreciative great skill of it's interpreters , but the most fun music, are the blues, jazz and the some derivates of rock, bands such as Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Porcupine Tree, Dave Mathews Band, Iron Maiden, etc...these bands are very diverse, because they show how special they are.

Lyckily I have had the opportunity to go to many gigs and sometimes to concerts, but the bad thing is that in Chile this kind of activities are very expensive, because sometimes I haven't been able to see all the bands that I like.

1 comentario: