martes, 25 de mayo de 2010


In my free time, what I do most is watch films, the films that I like most are terror films , but also many romantic , action and fantasy films.
I don’t like only watching T.V., I like sharing, because I like to comment with someone after every film.
The film that most I like is “The Pick of destiny”, where Jack Black acted and one of the best singers of Heavy metal of the history and who died the last week: Ronnie James Dio. This film shows how a Rock lover lives his passion for this music. Other film that I like and that have the same themes is “School of Rock” where also Jack Black acted. But also I like other kind of films as the trilogy of “The lord of the rings” specially part three:” The return of the king”, because it has great quality of graphic and design.
However, I like romantic films very much “The bridges of Madison County”, that when I saw I cried very much during all the film and that marked me because it is different to all the other romantic films that I had seen.

2 comentarios:

  1. Brunin, Brunin .... now I am writing to you not believe that I do not see your blog hahaha
    I like horror movies ... I think are very good ....
    that you like Bakan

    see you soon

    nico

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best films of jack black!!
    is a movie with a lot of rock and fun ...

    "We are D" my friend

    ResponderEliminar