martes, 15 de junio de 2010




The Football:
Really I´m not fanatic of football. But I see always games of the Chilean selection and all games the great leagues. I like the European Football, but above all the teams I prefer is the Real Madrid, because it is team with players very fast, agile and very skilful as Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo, players that has marked a landmark in the history of football. Although one of the players that I prefer is British and is Frank Lampard of Chelsea Team of England. He I like as player because he is the one of the best goal score of the all times, with his skill as center attacker.
Of Chile my favorite team of all is O’higgins team, because is the team of my region, of the Libertador Benardo O’Higgins, and I like the player Jorge Valdivia. He is considered one the best attackers that has had the Chilean selection in the last times. He will play in the world football cup for we selection, but he is in the A-ain Team of Emirate Arab, he playing also in the teams as COLO-COLO and Palmeiras.
To my also I like play the football, I played in a team of the university with the name the “TGP” ( te gusta poco), that participated in the Eloísa Díaz Cup, but that it not finalized for many problems . This next semester I believe that will begin the cup and I hope that my team will be the winner, because we are the best forever !!!

7 comentarios:

  1. really? do you like playing football?
    that's great! not too many women do it! invite me someday to one of your games =) jiji

    see you! (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bruni¡¡ there´s nothing like the chilean product¡¡ :P..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. tgp is the best after the PROLELAIS! =p
    I love you !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hahahahahaha... I like your blog! Very very post! Hahahahaha... A kiss for you Brunis! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think you should play football more often because You are very good football player!!

    yes, prolelais is the best...

    ResponderEliminar