martes, 22 de junio de 2010



The last post...
My experience with English blog has been something very newfangled, since I've never been very fanatic of the website and though I have facebook that is something very similar to the blog, I don’t like this kind of things, but however I liked make a space where it is shown what I think and with a unique style…I really loved I design this blog, with my colors, my pictures, photos and my ideas.
Was fun write about some topic in common with my classmate and opine about of their views. I met likes people that ever I thought that there would, is really interesting know the likes of other people so, including the likes of our teacher.
My post favorite between all the posts was the topic about the music which is that I love and the post about the movies because is one of my favorites hobbies. On the contrary one the post that I did not liked write was the of the topic about technology, because never liked me very much and also the last post about football because I don’t know very much about this topic, so difficult for me.
However, despite all the difficulties that I had in writing all post every Tuesday, since I've never been very good for English, I feel that I have improved a lot in this language. This blog helped me to be more spontaneous and somehow increased my vocabulary.
Now, I can understand more easily English texts before I delayed long in translate, including now I use less the dictionary. I think that with this kind of activities more didactic the learning becomes more fun, generating interest between the students that often we feel unmotivated in learning through of the mechanisms used usually to teach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario