domingo, 6 de junio de 2010


Really I don’t like technology. Sometimes I feel ignorant and delayed with all technologies, that is why I treat use the simpler technology.

Whether I must choose technological machines, between all technologies I will choose my Mpp3 player, because I take it everywhere with me. When I’m not with it, I miss it to.

It is small, black and very practical, but to be complete it must have its excellent headphones and it quality to play a great sound and it can protect my ears.

Then functionality it has is that makes me feel good every day, because without music I don’t could live. The music gives me the harmony reproducing songs in accordance my mood, it accompanies me when I feel alone, it environments my space. It takes me to another dimension and it removes me of all the stress of the city. In the path to the university it entertains me, it makes me feel the path shorter and it less lonely in the longs travel as the path to my home in Coltauco.

But my mp3 player not only makes me hear good music. It serves me to record the interesting sounds I find out there too.

1 comentario: